Do you have a great design idea?
We’d love to see it. The editors of Vogue Knitting magazine are always looking for stylish, modern, edgy designs that are unique. If you think you have the project for us, read on.
When sending us your submission, please take into account the following procedures, which will help us to expedite our communication with you. Digital submissions in PDF format only, no other type of file will be accepted.
- Please submit a ONE PAGE PDF per design with swatch and sketch images and brief explanation of your techniques.
- Make your presentation as organized and concise as possible.
- Include: YOUR NAME, EMAIL and PHONE NUMBER on each PDF submission. Any submissions without this information may not be considered.
- When submitting multiple PDF designs, if the files are too large for a single email, please do not use WeTransfer or other transfer services, rather send multiple emails.
- Please state in the email subject line that it is a design submission and for which issue.
- You will only hear from us if your design has been selected. Due to the sheer volume of submissions that we receive it impossible to respond otherwise.
- If you want to use any of your submissions for another purpose during the review process, send an email to DESIGNSUB@SOHOPUBLISHING.COM asking to take out of consideration the particular submission(s).
- If you are a new designer and do not receive design calls from us, make a note that you would like to be added to our Designer List and include your email address.
- Please do not telephone or email with inquiries as to the status of your submissions. Bear in mind that we reserve the right to hold and review design submissions for all of our publications until such time as the design selection process is finalized for a season; this may take up to six months.
Please note that submission of a design does not guarantee publication in the magazine.